New firmware v22.214.171.124
Features – Volvo Cars
- Added new action “EMERGENCY BRAKE LIGHT DEMO” for XC90II.
This illustrates how the brake and hazard lights flashes when a emergency brake is triggered.
The demo can be started by pulling the handbrake switch for 5 seconds or via the web interface under VEHICLE page.
- Added new action “BLIND SPOT WARNING DEMO” for
This shows how the BLIS light informs the driver about an ‘hidden’ object.
The demo can be started from the infotainment buttons (see below) or via the web interface.
- Added new vehicle setup option “VEHICLE LOCKED” for XC90II.
With this option checked the vehicle will lock all doors while demo mode is running. This could be useful when a vehicle is to be displayed at a location where it need to be locked. To unlock, pull the door handle with the remote key in hand.
- Added support on ‘StyleLight 2R’ to map actions for remote device inputs (see picture below).
- Fixed issue with XC90II, S90 & V90 not entering demo mode when having manual seats.
|# + 1||LIGHTS ON|
|# + 2||LIGHTS OFF|
|# + 3||ACTIVE BENDING LIGHTS (ABL) DEMO|
|# + 5||BLIND SPOT WARNING DEMO|